Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City Serving Moore for Sale in Oklahoma City, OK
Find out about the latest models at your local Moore dealer, Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City. See the best deals and special offers on the newest models. Enjoy all the benefits of shopping near where you live.
- Convenient location close to work and play
- Flexible rates and affordable monthly payments
- Trained and certified technicians
Stop by to see the newest cars, trucks and SUVs or check out our impressive pre-owned selection for your next set of wheels.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City
Get behind the wheel of a Dodge Durango or try out the Jeep Grand Cherokee. A test drive lets you see firsthand what these models have to offer when you’re in the market for a vehicle. Compare rides until you find one that satisfies your needs.
Financing a Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City Model
Make sure your new ride doesn’t leave you short on funds when you use our in-house finance team for a loan. We carry a variety of loan products to suit almost every kind of situation and budget. Start the process from home when you fill out the online application.
Visiting from Moore
Start out on I-35 N/US-77 N from I-35 Frontage Rd/N Service Rd. Continue on the highway until you take OK-3 W and I-44 E to OK-3A W/Northwest Expy, which is in Oklahoma City. Take the OK-3/OK-3A/Northwest Expy exit from Ok-3 W. This will take you about 17 miles where you will follow the Northwest Expressway to Silver Crossing and reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your new vehicle with regular service from our technicians. They are certified and trained on the latest systems to help you keep your model running like a dream. We offer a large list of routine services.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
- Wheel alignment
- Tire pressure test and tread check
When a more serious problem arises, we’ll get it diagnosed quickly and repaired as soon as possible to ensure your vehicle continues to provide reliable service for many years.
Sights in Moore
Situated between Oklahoma City and Norman, Moore is part of Tornado Alley. One of its claims to fame is the number of damaging tornadoes that have come through the city. However, you will find more to this city than destruction with a rich history and modern activities.
- Buck Thomas Park – This city park is ideal for the family with a large playground, sandbox and skate park.
- City of Moore Farmers’ Market – Find fresh vegetables and other local items from vendors at this farmers’ market as well as handmade items and baked goods that are sure to tempt your taste buds.
- Yellow Rose Dinner Theater – Relax with a delicious dinner as you laugh at one of the original productions put on by this theater.
- Happy Tails Dog Park – Bring along your furry friend to this park, which is leash-free and fenced to allow dogs to run and play.