Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City Serving Edmond for Sale in Oklahoma City, OK
Find your next Dodge Durango or RAM 1500 close to home when you shop with Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City. Proudly serving Edmond car buyers, we offer a wide selection of models for every kind of driver. Experience the benefits of shopping close to home.
- Conveniently located close to home or work
- Affordable monthly payments on your favorite models
- Experienced service team with training on the latest technology
Whether you’re in the market for a stylish sedan, sporty coupe, capable SUV or hard-working pickup truck, stop in to see the latest models and deals.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City
Take the Jeep Wrangler or Dodge Charger for an exhilarating test drive when you visit Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City. Find the model that is the right fit for your driving style.
Financing a Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City Model
Find out how affordable a brand-new or gently used vehicle can be when you come to our in-house finance team. We’ll help you find a loan that meets your needs. Start the process now by filling out an online application.
Visiting from Edmond
Start out on John Kilpatrick Turnpike, continuing to Oklahoma City. Take the exit from US-77 S. Follow the turnpike to W Memorial Road. Take the exit toward Rockwell Avenue from the Turnpike, which is about seven miles. Take North Rockwell Avenue to Silver Crossing where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your new model or pre-owned vehicle running smoothly with regular maintenance. An oil change helps reduce wear and tear for a longer life with your vehicle. Our service team provides a full range of other preventative services as well.
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Fluid check and refill
- Brake inspection
Our service team also takes care of problems that arise from routine use. We’ll replace parts and figure out what’s wrong to get you back on the road in no time. We work hard to help your vehicle provide the dependability and capability you need.
Sights in Edmond
Edmond’s rich history began back while Oklahoma was still a territory. It was settled as part of the Land Run of 1889. Today, the city is part of the well-known Historic Route 66 and offers a variety of cultural and entertainment activities and attractions.
- 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – See what is one of the oldest buildings in the area with this first schoolhouse in the state.
- Arcadia Round Barn – This unique structure was built in a round shape to better withstand the tornadoes that have been common to the area.
- Arcadia Lake – Spend some time in the outdoors at this large lake, which provides for swimming and fishing. Play a game of disc golf or make it an extended adventure with overnight camping.
- Arctic Edge Ice Arena – Take skating lessons or join up with a hockey league at this arena. You can also enjoy open skating for the entire family.